Welcome to the University of Toronto!
The Faculty Relocation Service provides assistance to prospective and recently appointed tenure and tenure-stream faculty with most aspects of relocating to Toronto. Consultations are free and confidential. Our goal is to ensure that your transition to life as part of the University of Toronto is as comfortable as possible.
We meet with faculty to discuss:
- housing, real estate, moving and banking
- services for children including child care, schools, camps, programs and special needs
- services for elderly family members
- community facilities and services on and off campus
- general orientation to Toronto and the University
Benefit plan consultations can be arranged with your faculty Human Resources Department.
Through the Family Care Office, the University of Toronto offers many additional programs to assist faculty, staff, and students in balancing their personal and professional lives. These programs include workshops, support groups and policy consultations. The Family Care Resource Centre covers topics ranging from pregnancy and infant care to LGBTQ parenting, bereavement and caring for the elderly.