U of T Spouse/Partner Employment
Dual Career Connection For Spouses/Partners of New Faculty
The successful relocation and employment of a spouse/partner is a critical issue for many prospective faculty. The Dual Career Connection at the University of Toronto provides employment coaching and resources to assist dual career spouses/partners in their search for employment in the Greater Toronto area.
- Individual confidential career counselling
- Employment search coaching
- Customized resume feedback and interview practice
- Assistance building new networks
- Connect with other new faculty spouse/partners
- Access to job search resources
- Career Management workshops and events
Accompanying spouses/partners of newly appointed permanent faculty who are seeking non-academic employment. The service is available for a period of one year and can be accessed for up to two years following arrival in Toronto. Referrals are made through the Dean or department Chair to the Coordinator, Career Services.