Interesting Toronto Websites
- Toronto Life – Check out this magazine’s various Toronto guides on food, golf, getting good stuff cheap, homes, real estate, and more.
- Toronto MLS listings – All up to the minute Toronto MLS listings.
- Toronto Tourism – The official tourism website of the City of Toronto.
- Toronto Vegetarian Association – This association claims to be North America’s largest local vegetarian group. Contains information about vegetarian issues and a vegetarian guide to Toronto.
- Toronto Bicycling Network – Network with other bike enthusiasts. The site provides listings of special events, Toronto cycling maps, links to lobbying groups, and other special bike interest groups (mountain, adventure, and travel biking).
- Ghosts in Toronto – We especially like the links to information on our resident on-campus ghosts. (If you don’t buy into this stuff, visit the site anyway to enjoy some of the great pictures it has of our campus.)
- BikeShare Toronto – A network of 800 bicycles and 80 stations located throughout downtown Toronto, intended to provide Toronto’s residents and visitors with an additional transportation option for getting around town.
- Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance – This non-profit organization overviews the food industry and must-see destinations across Ontario, from vegan and organic to where to find the best butter tarts.